Sunday, May 12, 2013

*1 JumpSport 480XT Safety Enclosure

#1 JumpSport 480XT Safety Enclosure


  • Patented Double-fail-safe? engineering uses a secondary or "back up" support system to hold the net in place.
  • Patented Overlapping Entry: There's nothing to open or close, just slip through the overlap and you're in
  • Rated for up to 295lb jumpers. Fits most round, octagonal, and square 15-16' trampolines
  • Patented shock-absorbing padded steel poles flex on impact
  • Exclusive HALS chemistry gives our nets superior tensile strength, durability and UV protection

http://bit.ly/1576xdD







Are you looking for JumpSport 480XT Safety Enclosure The very first time I found it helped me very impressed. I study the data about JumpSport 480XT Safety Enclosure And I made a decision to buy it. It helped me impressed. I do believe everyone should have. I really believe you will get a very good experience like me. You can even examine Special And have Discount On JumpSport 480XT Safety Enclosure Or else you may access To learn more please find it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment